Blood Pressure Diet Tips
* What was the blood pressure when you started taking medications? Have you had any symptoms? The blood pressure means that the blood circulates in your body. If blood circulates less in your body than the problem of low blood pressure, people should change their diet. In this situation, people should eat more salty food and eat only dietary foods. My dictator put me baby asprin, 1 a day, because I have diabetes 2 and high blood pressure.
* My blood pressure was around 145/80 but after taking garlic extract for a month, it fell to 130/70. I have always worked, so thinking that it is genetic. It also causes you to burn more fat during aerobic exercise. Something that has always seemed to work for me is to supplement with pea protein powder. I have seen studies that a pea protein enzyme lowers blood pressure and it seemed to lower mine by about 10 points on systolic when other things do not have.
* Crazy. Also, tea. Yes, tea is good, and may be good for you in my opinion. But here is something to consider. My 51-year-old friend drank tea religiously almost all her life. She lived well, ate well and drank tea. Did not smoke. She has just died of ovarian cancer. So what is your suggestion here? Bottom line .. many diseases are inherited. Hypertension and cardiovascular diseases are among them. No mention here of that.
* Go understand, since I have constantly improved my activity and my diet towards more natural, fresh, farm-grown and organic products with every passing year. woo-hoo! Reading about the benefits of potassium, I started to try an experiment. I added less than 1/8 teaspoon of potassium chloride powder NOW FOODS as well as some pink salt from the cracked Himalayas loaded with mineral w to a glass of hot water every night before bedtime.
More Top Tips On Blood Pressure Diets....
* All health related content on bbcgoodfood.com is provided as general information only, and should not be considered a substitute for the medical advice of your own or any other health professional. If you have concerns about your general health condition, you should contact your local health care provider. See the terms and conditions of our website for more information.
* Yes, it is high in sugar, so you probably will not want to drink it on an empty stomach. If you are really worried about sugar, then try CoQ10, fish oil high dose and Hawthorn. I use them too. I take Green Pastures CLO but my dose is 2 in the am and 2 of the line in the evening. What is considered "high dose" for the RAP? I know some people take up to 8-9 caps for certain conditions. It can get expensive with GP CLO.
* It is difficult for me to attribute the lowering of my MT to normal levels to only two supplements and herbs, since I am taking as much and I have made changes in my diet too. But when my diet of beet juice and niacin was interrupted for a month due to a delivery error, I saw an increase. It took about two months before I started to see my number coming down. Dr. Abram Hoffer and Dr. Andrew Saul's book, "Niacin The Real Story," explains in detail the safety and broad range of illnesses that can be cured by niacin supplementation. http//www.doctoryourself.com/
* I think I can possibly get out of the BP med. I am still on the verge of being diabetic, but it is a new diagnosis and I can do it too. In 3 weeks, I lost 5 pounds. by eliminating refined sugars in almost everything and eating healthier.
NATURAL Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure Treatment. CAYENNE TURMERIC HONEY LEMON TEA Promotes Heart-Health. Raw Honey is best! Cayenne …